Δευτέρα 7 Ιουλίου 2014

Summer hairstyles

Also read:
Similar article:  Make up for blue eyes
Previous article: Good news!
Next article: Inspirational lyrics #2: Taylor Swift


Every year, at the begging of summer I just want to experiment with my hair. Whether it's dying my hair, getting a haircut or trying a different way I wear my hair, it's exciting.

Last year I died my hair Pink Ombre. Unfortunately the bright pink colour didn’t last longer than two weeks but I still loved that then it was blonde. I was really excited about dying my hair and trying something new.





This year I haven’t decided What I’m going to do exactly but I have some things in mind. So I thought I would make some suggestions.

                         *      Dye your hair a different colour
·         Be a blondie…
       ·         Be a brunette…

         ·         What about redheads?


              ·         And Ombre?


*      Style your hair another way.
                ·         Straight


                    ·              Curly or wavy

      *      Braids and up-dos 














Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου