Παρασκευή 13 Ιουνίου 2014

Ariana Grande - Problem ft. Iggy Azalea: Review.

Also read:
Previous article: Food series#3: strawberries.                                 
Next article: Flowers: Summer edition.                                      


I think many people got excited when they heard that Ariana and Iggy were recording a duet. I know I was, and I couldn’t wait to hear their song. The music video is here too.
I like the song because it’s up-beat and fun but I have to admit that Ariana is getting kind of boring. Her songs are pretty much all the same. I mean she is beautiful, cute and talented but her songs are very alike (No hate, I still like her). However I loved Iggy’s part.


As far as the video is concerned, I didn’t love it. I really don’t like the dance moves that they use throughout the video and I don’t like the clothes Iggy and Arianna are wearing. Let alone that Iggy’s hair make her look like she is a grandma.

In short, I do enjoy listening to this a lot actually but I don’t like the music video at all.

6/10

How would you rate it?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου