Δευτέρα 9 Ιουνίου 2014

My weekend #3

Also read:
Similar article: My weekend #2                                       
Previous article: My May 2014 Playlist                             




I know that the weekend is supposed to be the time to relax but weekends during final exams at school are not all that fun. However, I can’t say that it was a complete waste of time as I had some fun.

On Saturday morning I had singing lessons and music theory. I surely did enjoy it as music is everything to me. Once I got back at home I spend the next 5 hours studying Geometry because I’m writing Geometry final exams this Wednesday. I hate Geometry and Algebra too (Coming soon). It’s just something that I have to do as I am failing Maths this year even thought my grades are pretty high (If you have heard about Greece's changes regarding schools you probably know what I’m talking about). In the afternoon, I went out with a friend.

On Sunday morning, I had Maths lesson (my tutor is one of my oldest friend’s brother) so I had to wake up at 09:30 a.m. After the lesson was over I stayed with my friend. We had a pretty fun time.

So that’s all. Again it is final exam period at school (I have already taken the English Proficiency test outside school hours and I am waitin for the results) and it’s a busy and stressful time especially for someone like me as it's in my blood to be stressed most of the time.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου