Δευτέρα 23 Ιουνίου 2014

My favourite Youtube music channels.

Also read:

I love Yourube. I mean you can find anything there. I watch music videos, make-up tutorials, recipes and other funny youtube channels. So I thought it would be nice to suggest some youtube music channels.

v  Pentatonix

Pentatonix is an American a cappella group of five vocalists, Scott Hoying, Kirstie Maldonado, Mitch Grassi, Avi Kaplan and Kevin Olusola, originating from Arlington, Texas.
Some of their best video:


v  Boyce Avenue

Boyce Avenue is a  band formed in Sarasota, Florida, by Alejandro Luis Manzano and his brothers Daniel Enrique Manzano and Fabian Rafael Manzano. The band is named after a combination of two streets the brothers lived on as children.
Some of their best videos:



v  Madilyn Bailey

At 20 years old, Madilyn Bailey may come from a small Wisconsin town, but she is reaching for big dreams. Her career has taken off like a rocket with the YouTube platform her launch pad.
Some of her best videos:


v  Alexi Blue


“Hi My name is Alexi Blue. I spend most of my time practicing guitar and writing original songs. My followers are my blue stars and you`ll see in my videos that I wear blue star stickers next to my eye as a symbol for all my blue stars. I’m 16 and a sophmore in High School right now”
Some of her best videos:


v  Megan Nicole


With over 2,520,000 subscribers and over 480 million video views, Megan Nicole’s remarkable rise to YouTube stardom started not too long ago. It was December 2009 when a fresh faced Megan first posted a Kings of Leon cover.
Some of her best videos:


v  Max Schneider



Maxwell George "Max" Schneider (born June 21, 1992) is an American singer-songwriter, dancer, actor, model, and musician. He began performing at age three and got his first agent at the age of 14. He was the 2010 YoungArts Theater Winner.
Some of his best videos:



v  Christina Grimmie

Christina Victoria Grimmie, (born March 12, 1994), known on YouTube as zeldaxlove64, is an American pianist and singer/songwriter known for her covers of hit songs by artists such as Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and many more.
Some of her best videos:

Which one is your favourite Youtube music channel?






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου