Σάββατο 26 Ιουλίου 2014

My Summer 2014 Playlist.

Read also:
Similar article: My June 2014 Playlist
Previous article: Sweet 16...Bitch!
Next article: A perfect moment
  1. Alexi Blue-You get me good
  2. Marina and the Diamonds-Heartbreaker
  3. Becky G.-Shower
  4. Ariana Grande-Break free ft. Zedd
  5. Fifth Harmony-BO$$ (BOSS)
  6. Plays Well with Others-Icarus
  7. The fault in our stars/ Charli XCX-Boom Clap
  8. G.R.L-Vacation
  9. Lea Michele-On my way
  10. Usher-Good kisser
  11. Selena Gomez-Music feels better without you
  12. T.I-No Mediocre ft Iggy Azalea
  13. Tinashe-2 On ft. SchoolBoy Q
  14. Tom Odell-Another Love
  15. Tom Odell-Heal
  16. Trey Songz-Na Na
  17. Trey songz-Disrespectful ft, Mila J
  18. Trey Songz-Touchin, Lovin ft. Nicki Minaj
  19. Union J-Tonight (We Live forever)
  20. The Vamps-Somebody to you ft. Demi Lovato
  21. Will.i.am, Cody Wise-It's my Birthday
  22. Wiz khalifa-We dem boyz
  23. Zedd-Stay the night ft, Haley Williams
  24. Superwoman & Humble The Poet-#Leh
  25. Troye Sivan- Happy Little pill
  26. Nick Jonas-Chains
  27. 5SOS-Good girls are bad girls
  28. Bando Jonez-Sex you
  29. Clean Bandit-Rather be ft Jess Glynne
  30. Ed Sheeran-I'm a mess
  31. Jacquees-Come Thru
  32. B. Smyth-Twerkoholic
  33. Nicki Minaj-Pills N Potions
  34. Sia-Chandelier
  35. Demi Lovato-Really don't care ft. Cher Lloyd
  36. Sam Smith-Leave your lover
  37. Usher-Trading places
  38. Timeflies-Monsters ft. Katie Sky
  39. Kristina Train-Dream of me
  40. Lana Del Rey-West Coast
  41. Meghan Trainor-All about that bass
  42. Melanie Martinez-Dead to me
  43. Pia Mia-Mr. President
  44. Robin-Boom Kah ft. Mikael Gabriel, Uniikki
  45. Robin-Onnellinen
  46. Coldplay-Magic


Enjoy!!!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου