Δευτέρα 31 Μαρτίου 2014

My March 2014 Playlist.

Also read : 
Similar article: “My February 2014 Playlist
Previous article: Make up for blue eyes      




  1. Too much-OCAD
  2. Muse-OCAD
  3. I need your love-Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
  4. Feelin' myself-Will.i.am ft. Miley Cyrus,French Montana and Wiz Khalifa
  5. All of me-John Legend
  6. Demons-Imagine Dragon
  7. Clarity-Zedd ft Foxes
  8. Human-Christina Perri
  9. Why'd you only call me when you're high?-Arctic Monkeys
  10. Do i wanna know-Arctic Monkeys
  11. Arabella-Arctic Monkeys
  12. Counting stars-OneRepublic
  13. The A team-Ed Sheeran
  14. Dear no one-Tori Kelly
  15. Happy-Pharrell Williams
  16. Toda Toda-MCs Pikeno e Menor (I accidently found this song on youtube when I was listening to a different song that one of my friend shared on facebook :P)                                                                   

 What's your favourite song of March?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου