Τρίτη 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

My weekend #2

Also read:
Similar article "My weekend #1"              
Previous article: Best current singers.       
Next article: 23 random facts about me tag



       On Saturday morning I went shopping with my mum and my sister in the center of  Athens . I bought new clothes so I felt a bit more confident. Then we had Coffee at Starbucks. I also met a guy who was playing African music with his friends. He came and introduced himself so we started talking. He was very nice (and handsome). :D
        In the afternoon I went to a party with my friends. I wore my new black dress and some accessories (everyone was dressed up) so I felt good about that but I felt kind of bored after a while. However my best friend was having the time of her life dancing and screaming. At the end of the night I was absolutely exhausted so I went straight to my sweet bed.
        On Sunday morning I got together with two of my friend and we went to the acropolis and other places in the center of Athens. Then we got some coffee from Starbucks were I accidently come across a friend from my English class.
      In the afternoon I came back home where I had to sit and study for hours L

  How was your weekend?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου