Δευτέρα 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

My weekend #1

Also read:
Previous article: Shakira - Can't remember to forget you ft. Rihanna: Review
Next article: Food series #1: Cupcakes                                                 



                 This weekend was fine, but nothing really extraordinary. I guess that it was almost like any other weekend.
                   On Saturday, as usual, I woke up late. In the afternoon I was supposed to go to a school dance organized by a local school. One of my friends invited me. But it was cancelled at the last minute. So, I went at a local café where all my friends and children my age were at. It was fun and relaxing.
                  Sunday was absolutely boring. All I did was study for my two English tests and for school. I really wanted to go out for a while but I wasn’t able to do that and neither were my friends.
                 To sum up, it was an ordinary weekend (a bit boring too). Now I am just waiting got the next weekend. Only then will I be able to relax for a while, after a hard and stressful week
.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου