Πέμπτη 20 Μαρτίου 2014

If you had $100,000, how would you spend it?

Also read:
Previous article 70 Completely random facts
Next article: Not again!                               



(That's a photo of me and my older sister Stauroula. I love her to the moon and back and she is propably the person that encourages me  the most and keeps me moving forward).

   Although money isn’t the most significant thing in the world, it plays a big part in people’s life. Without money people don’t have food, water, clothing and somewhere to live. Money can provide an easy and convenient live. So that pleads the question ‘’If you had $100,000, how would you spend it?’’.
     First of all, I would save a big part of the money for future university’s fee. One of my biggest dreams is to study music at an excellent university in UK. Saving that money would ensure that fees won’t be a problem for me. Furthermore, I would like to travel to UK in order to see for myself and experience life there before applying to universities.
     Moreover, I would take my family and friends for a nice extravagant meal and then I would go shopping with them and buy whatever we want. We would buy shoes, clothes, accessories, make up products etc. That way I hope that we would have a great time together.
    Furthermore, I would save money in order to take up piano lessons and I would buy the most beautiful piano in the world. Playing the piano is another huge dream of mine, as I’ve always imagined myself singing and playing the piano. I’m very grateful to my parents for the singing lessons that they’re paying for (as well as everything they’ve done for me).
    Additionally, I would travel around the world. I would like to visit places like (including UK) France, Italy, New York, Los Angeles, Brazil, Hawaii, Jamaica, Fiji islands, Australia, Morocco, Dubai etc. I would love to meet new people and their cultures.
   Last but not least, I would like to use part of the money for a good cause. For example I would donate money to the victims of a natural disaster or of a war. Maybe I could help provide food for the hungry or something like that.
   In short, if I had $100,000, I would spend it on fulfilling my ambitions, on helping my loved ones and generally the people around me because my life wouldn’t be as great as it is if I didn’t have all these amazing people in my life and if I have the power to help someone BE SURE THAT I WILL.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου