Τετάρτη 16 Ιουλίου 2014

Breakfast with me.

Also read:
Similar article: Food series #4: Doughnuts.


Good morning everyone,
How are you this lovely day? If you’re wondering I’m fine. It’s just another summer day without school. I’ve just recently bought a new camera so I decided I would take some photos while making my breakfast.

To start with:


Let’s toast two slices of break.


Start the coffee maker J


I know that it is summer but for whatever reason I decided to have some hot coffee today. Plus I don’t know how to make any other kind of coffee.

And collect the other ingredients.


3 MINUTES LATER


Look at that, our bread is ready….



Oh, so is the coffee J

With no sugar please! 


And now let’s put the greek yogurt and cereal together in a bowl. (Wow that was hard to do :p)


3 minutes later

Oh look at that….



Oh my!



That’s the complete breakfast!!!!!
AND
DON’T FORGET TO DRINK WATER!!!


I hope that you’re having a nice day and enjoying your breakfast too!













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου