Κυριακή 6 Ιουλίου 2014

Good news!

Also read:
Previous article: Finding happiness
Next article: Summer hairstyles

This morning while I was sleeping my father came in the bedroom to tell me something. I was very sleepy and I couldn’t really understand what he was saying at first. But then I did. He was saying that the results at school had changed and I didn’t fail Algebra. Can you believe this? I know I can’t!!!

Greece is at a very weird state due to the economic crisis and everything is a mess and so is the educational system. They keep on making changes. One day they tell you, you failed and the next day they tell you passed. People, don’t play with our feelings please! First you make huge cuts to our parent’s wages who are working so hard and then you start messing with students trying to force some new plan regarding the educational system?

At least the news was good for me… But I’m only grateful to god not this country. God is the one who I believe is looking after me. I’m so blessed for everyone and everything that I have in my life and I can’t believe all the hard work has paid off.

Now I can enjoy my summer without worrying about school. I can do whatever I want and just relax. I really do believe that I deserve this because when I want something I work hard for it.

Once again, I still can’t believe all the good things that have been happening to me!!

Take care….



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου