Τετάρτη 2 Ιουλίου 2014

7 things I learned when I was a kid.

Read also:
Previous article: My June 2014 Playlist
Next article: Finding happiness


We are all kids at some point (wow Amalia that’s something new to know). We all go through that time when we literally know nothing and we are so innocent. But one day that stops and we suddenly turn into some weird creatures called “teenagers”.

Anyway, before we are teens we learn some things regarding life in general that might change everything for us from that point on.
  1.  Santa Claus is not the one who brings us presents.
  2.   Babies are not brought by the stork.
  3.   One day we will have to live without our parents.
  4.  One day YOU will die.
  5.  Witches, werewolves and Vampires aren’t real. 
  6.  Your “friends” don’t really like you as much as you thought they did.
  7.  One day you will be old.

So yeah, these were some things that I had to process when I was little. You know those things that seem so casual right now but when I first heard about them I was not able to deeply understand them. 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου