Τετάρτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Christmas loneliness.

Also read:
Similar article: Change is also refreshing!
Previous article: Halloween core night








Christmas is just around the corner! Are you excited or what?



With regard to a conversation we had at my school’s theater club where we disgusted the topic “Christmas loneliness” I’ve decided to write an article about it. We put some black papers on the wall and all of us wrote (or draw) our thoughts. Some of us wrote that they hated Christmas and others  wrote that they were excited for Christmas and presents, sweets, coffee etc. The first thing that came to my mind (apart from coffee :P ) was the fact that we feel pressured to be in a relationship. I remember feeling that way the previous years but now I’m glad and lucky enough to say that I’m happy with just myself as I’ve learned that only I can make myself happy. We talked about that for a while and we came to the realization that a lot of teenagers feel this kind of pressure.

If you feel that way know that it’s ok! It’s ok to be single. Who said that relationships make you happy? Disney, movies? Well guess what relationships are hard work and they usually don’t work out. I think that us teenagers should not feel pressured about this kind of things. We should focus on going out and having fun with friends and family. Don’t feel jealous  of the girl next to you because she has a boyfriend. Just wish then happiness with all your heart and focus on yourself and your loved ones.


P.S: Don’t say that you’re alone and no one loves you. Think about how lucky you are that so many people love you. 

I KNOW I AM LUCKY! ;)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου