Σάββατο 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Make-up and hair party look.

 Also read:

Previous article: Christmas loneliness
Next article: My trip to Bansko, Bulgaria.



This evening I’m going to a friend’s party so I thought it was a good idea to show you my make-up and hair for the night. Who knows, maybe you are going to party too and you have no idea what you’re going to do with your face and hair!


1.wash your face, dry it with a towel and then put some moisturaser on.



2.Apply (green concealer) corector focusing on the  red marks left from acne.


3.Apply foundation and powder evenly to your face and neck.


4.Eyeshadows.


Yesterday I bought a new eyeshadow pallete. I had seen it a few days earlier and I can say that it was love at first sight J ! It’s from “essense”s new collection “Hello Autumn” and it’s the “02 keep calm & go for a walk” eyeshadow palette. As you can see it consists of 6 different colour and my favourite is definitely the 6th one which is also the darkest on. I just love this dark green colour so much!


a)      First, apply eyeshadow number 1 across the flexible lid.
b)      Then,  apply eyeshadow number 3 right in the middle of the flexible lid.
c)      Last, apply eyeshadow number 6 to your outer corner and blend.

5. Black eye liner and black eye pencil. 


The eyeliner goes across the flexible eye lid as a beautiful line and wing and the eye pencil goes across the line of the lower lashes.

6. Apply a generous amount on mastara to you eyelashes and a smaller amount to your lower lashes.



7. Red lipstick
Apply red lipstick and red lipgloss.


8. Eyebrows .
Apply a tiny amount of an almost empty black or brown mastara to yor eyedrows  just enough to align the hair.


9. Lastly, you need some spark!


I used two silver moon-shaped stones!


And that’s the finished make-up look….



Hairstyle

I’ve decided to curl my hair as my hair is naturally completely straight and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to change it up a bit!

1.Apply a generous amount of stayling mouse to you hair in order for the hair style to last lomger.
  2.Simply, comb your hair.
  3.Use a curlying iron to make beautiful curls. I seperated my hair into four in order to get all of the        hair.
  4.Use hair spray to make the hairstyle last even longer.


Done!!!


***

The complete look….














Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου